[Openchrome-users] Problem with font and Device "openchrome"

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Wed Feb 27 12:35:42 PST 2008

let wrote:
> Re: Problem with font and Device "openchrome"
> hi
> first  iwould to thank you for your answer.
>
> version openchrome driver is 0.3.0 (exactly .module version = 0.2.901)
>
> at revision 528  (you can see on atachment)
>
> I presume if i make update http://svn.openchrome.org/svn/trunk openchrome  i wil have the last version of it
>
> right?
> i set AGPDMA "false"
> now... when i try to load "openchrome" driver... same thing...black screen frozen mouse...
>
> instead of when I set "via" all work right
>
> I note that if i start on failsafe mode...from console startx.... with "openchrome" it start...
>
> it start with openchrome only on runlevel 3 ...from console...in failsafe mode
>
> I continua to have problem with screensaver and lock session... and any time...mouse disappear
>

> any help
>
> thanks
>
> Piero
>
> ps attach is the only Xorg.0.log that it make when start first run with "openchrome" driver
>
> i'm certain that is new,,,,because i've deleted all log before

hmm, could it be again some sort of weird VBE issue ?
Could you please try to build from the randr branch and report back
(with the xorg log) ?
See
http://wiki.openchrome.org/pipermail/openchrome-users/2008-February/004287.html
for some explanations and a build howto.