[Openchrome-users] Problem with font and Device "openchrome"

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Wed Feb 27 12:43:45 PST 2008

let wrote:
> black screen frozen mouse...

How can you see the mouse when the screen is black?

> instead of when I set "via" all work right

Then use "via" and don't bother with openchrome.

> I continua to have problem with screensaver and lock session...
> and any time...mouse disappear

There's nothing I can do for you.  Your descriptions are
incomprehensible, your chipset (K8M800) is one that none of the
developers has and is one that is known to have issues.  So there
is no hope to ever get it running.  Buy a machine with an Intel
chip.

Benno