[Openchrome-users] VIA chrome 9HC drivers don´t work :(

cd2k1 cogdis
Tue Jan 1 11:02:23 PST 2008

Happy new year to all first :)

I am trying to to patch the modules, like Djeezus said (thx :D), but before
I can do that, I have to recompile kernel and modules, as I had agpgart and
drm compiled monolithic in the kernel.

Do I have to use these as modules, or can I patch the files and build a
monolithic kernel again, as I always get errors in dmesg "drm: exports
duplicate symbol drm_order (owned by kernel)" and one for agpgart (other
symbol) when I try to modprobe.

I tried  uninstalling and installing x11 (incl. x11-drm drivers), I freshly
downloaded kernel sources and build everything from scratch, ran depmod ...
I can?t find the error :(

Thanks again for the help
Alexis