[Openchrome-users] CX700M2 blank screan...

Damian Kolkowski dkolkowski
Fri Jan 4 08:58:33 PST 2008

Dnia pi?tek, 28 grudnia 2007, Xavier Bachelot napisa?:
> Damian Kolkowski wrote:
> > Dnia czwartek, 27 grudnia 2007, napisa?e?:
> >> Which hardware is this ? Could it be this tiny beast ?
> >> http://www.fic.com.tw/product/umpc.aspx
> >
> > Yep, exactly it is this one, take a look heare:
> > http://www.comes.com.pl/pico740/spec.htm
>
> Pci id added, thx.
>
> >> Yup, that's the way, at least for now. This should be automatically
> >> enabled in case of a LCD display on CX700, but it's currently not. I'll
> >> fix it.
>
> Fixed in trunk.
>
> >> Could you please provide a full xorg log ?
> >
> > Ok, it is in attached.
> >
> > One more, when I use openchrome VGA text terminal is fuzzy damaged.
> > Also direct rendering is set to NO.
> >
> > root at localhost ~]# dmesg | grep drm
> > [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
> > [drm] Initialized via 2.11.1 20070202 on minor 0
> > [root at localhost ~]#
>
> add
>          Load  "dri"
> to module section in xorg conf
>
> > ###
> >
> > My main point is to have 1000x600 resolution, because on this resolution
> > in X this 7'' display is useless.
> >
> > ###
>
>  From what I read, this device is capable of 800x480 only, and that's
> the resolution that is set. Anything else is doomed to be blurry anyway.
>
> Regards,
> Xavier

For me its no problem to have blurry screen in 1000x800 res, because I would
like to have bigger resolution.

This 800x480 is to small for most applications...

--
Damian Kolkowski