[Openchrome-users] P4M900, ASUS P5VD2-VM SE Motherboard, Ubuntu Gutsy openchrome display problem

J. Dale Gonzalez dale.gonzalez
Thu Jan 17 14:03:16 PST 2008

Marco, those shots are exactly what I'm seeing.  Nice to know I'm not
the only one.

Xavier, I don't know how I ended up on the experimental branch.  I'll
grab trunk and recompile tonight.  How were you able to tell from the
logs that I was on experimental?  I want to double check that I'm
pulling, building and running the right stuff before I post again.