[Openchrome-users] P4M900, ASUS P5VD2-VM SE Motherboard, Ubuntu Gutsy openchrome display problem

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu Jan 17 15:41:22 PST 2008

J. Dale Gonzalez wrote:
> Marco, those shots are exactly what I'm seeing.  Nice to know I'm not
> the only one.
>
> Xavier, I don't know how I ended up on the experimental branch.  I'll
> grab trunk and recompile tonight.  How were you able to tell from the
> logs that I was on experimental?  I want to double check that I'm
> pulling, building and running the right stuff before I post again.

 From the svn revision in the log.
(!!) (development build, at svn revision 483)
483 is the last changeset of the experimental branch.

To check out and build trunk, just use :
svn co http://svn.openchrome.org/svn/trunk
cd trunk
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
make