[Openchrome-users] P4M900, ASUS P5VD2-VM SE Motherboard, Ubuntu Gutsy openchrome display problem

J. Dale Gonzalez dale.gonzalez
Fri Jan 18 05:26:34 PST 2008

Rebuilt from trunk and openchrome is now running well.  Thanks for
your help Xavier.  I don't know why I didn't think to look at the
changeset value.  I was grepping for "experimental".   On to trying to
get MythTV to work ;^)