[Openchrome-users] Openchrome trunk and Xorg.conf

Nicola Berndt nb
Thu Jan 31 11:58:48 PST 2008

>  lspci
> 00:12.0 Ethernet controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT6102 [Rhine-II] (rev 78)
> 01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. Unknown device 3343
> (rev 02)

Your Graphics Card/Chipset is not recogniized by the System, since the
device is not in the database. You should be able to get rid of this by
running update-pciids. I am not sure, if this would already solve the
problem, but it might and it's a good thing to do anyway..
Good luck!

../nico berndt