[Openchrome-users] openchrome 0.2.902: Unknown Card-Ids (3371|103C|3030)

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu Jul 24 00:08:43 PDT 2008

Pavan wrote:
> Hi Xavier,
>
> Thanks for the clarification on the mailing list. I am having the similar problem with my Gentoo installation.
> Do you know how i can fix it. I did not quite get the svn trunk solution you have suggested.
>

> Sorry for being naive.
>
> Thanks
> Pavan

What you need is not in a release, you need to get the sources from the
main branch (trunk) of the code repository (svn). Detailed instructions
in the 2nd section of this wiki page :
http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+code

Alternatively, you can add the following line in the device section of
your xorg conf to force the initialization of the laptop's panel :

Option "ForcePanel"

btw, please don't top post and please stay on list.