[Openchrome-users] openchrome 0.2.902: Unknown Card-Ids (3371|103C|3030)

Paolo Pisati p.pisati
Thu Jul 24 01:21:18 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 09:08:43AM +0200, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> Pavan wrote:
> > Hi Xavier,
> >
> > Thanks for the clarification on the mailing list. I am having the similar problem with my Gentoo installation.
> > Do you know how i can fix it. I did not quite get the svn trunk solution you have suggested.
> >

> > Sorry for being naive.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Pavan
> >
> What you need is not in a release, you need to get the sources from the
> main branch (trunk) of the code repository (svn). Detailed instructions
> in the 2nd section of this wiki page :
> http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Compiling+the+source+code
>
> Alternatively, you can add the following line in the device section of
> your xorg conf to force the initialization of the laptop's panel :
>
> Option "ForcePanel"
>
> btw, please don't top post and please stay on list.

just to add a me too: latest svn trunk added support for my laptop
gpu (hp 2133 mininote), but i had to enable the software pointer because the
normal pointer was invisible and i can't switch back to the console
because the screen remains black/inactive.

--
bye,
P.