[Openchrome-users] Module ABI major version

Antonio Nevado anevado
Sat Jun 7 03:16:18 PDT 2008

Dear users,

After updating xorg server in my Debian etch I got this error when
trying to launch X server  with the openchrome module:

(EE) module ABI major version (1) doesn't match the server's version (2)
(EE) Failed to load module "openchrome" (module requirement mismatch, 0)
(EE) No drivers available.

I tried to update the openchrome driver as well, but with no success.

Does anybody know whether the openchrome driver is going to support this
new X server version in the near future, or if I should try to come back
to the previous version of the X server?

Regards,

Antonio