[Openchrome-users] Openchrome on Samsung Q1B

John Robinson john.robinson
Wed Jun 25 03:52:39 PDT 2008

Please, keep your replies on-list.

On 25/06/2008 11:36, Massimo Vighetti wrote:
> It run but I had to add "Virtual 800 480" in Monitor section.

Shouldn't have done, unless you were editing a different xorg.conf from
the one you posted earlier.

> But now I've no way to change resoltion from 800x480 to 800x600 using
> [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[+]

Well, no; if you had both, your virtual would have to be 800x600 and the
lower section of the screen won't be visible again in 800x480. (But
moving the pointer off the bottom of the visible screen should scroll it.)

Having said that, I believe what you're after may be possible with randr
but I don't know how to use it.

Cheers,

John.