[Openchrome-users] Openchrome on Samsung Q1B

John Robinson john.robinson
Wed Jun 25 03:17:22 PDT 2008

On 24/06/2008 13:55, Massimo Vighetti wrote:
> 2) in 800x480 I've have perfect characters and bitmap but virtual screen
> size is still 800x600 and my lower section of screen isn't visible.
> I tried to set DisplaySize and Virtual in xorg.conf, but with this
> options X no longer use openchrome driver and load vesa.

Try adding the following into the bottom of Section "Screen" of your
xorg.conf:

         DefaultDepth     24
         SubSection "Display"
                 Modes    "800x480"
                 Depth     24
         EndSubSection

and never mind any modelines; your log shows there are modelines built
in for this resolution.

Cheers,

John.