[Openchrome-users] CN700 XvMCScreenInit fails and I'm stuck in 640x480

TiCPU userforum
Sun Mar 9 06:39:43 PDT 2008

Re: CN700 XvMCScreenInit fails and I'm stuck in 640x480
Problem fixed, thanks to Xavier for helping me out over IRC, it seems the driver doesn't completely support my chipset, the VT1625, at least in NTSC mode, the Modelines are incorrect, so it won't display. The temporary fix for this problem is to use VBEModes, add this boolean and set it to True in your device section of xorg.conf, my last xorg.conf file and chat logs are to be found on http://www.ticpu.net/~jerome/chrome if anyone encounter this problem.

----

Reply Link: <http://wiki.openchrome.org/tikiwiki/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_reply_threadId=4924&comments_parentId=4892&post_reply=1#form>