[Openchrome-users] 720P output to Component on VT1625

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Wed Mar 12 01:52:48 PDT 2008

vpcompany at tiscali.it wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Hope this helps.  I recently started playing around with MythTV on a
>> Via system, and I was able to modify the Openchrome driver code to
>> display 720P over YCbCr.  Below is my patch against the latest code
>> from SVN.
>> - Justin
>
> uummh... I do not understand your patch:
> I've an epia en1200 with cn700+vt1625 and I'm able to use correctly
> 720P without any patch putting in the xorg.conf the line:
>
> Option      "TVType" "720P"

Maybe the connection type does matter ? Justin uses component, what are
you using ?

Justin, how did you proceed to tweak the values ? Lot of people are
having issues with VT1625, but no one explained how to (try to) fix them
so far.