[Openchrome-users] Fwd: CX700M2 and DVI

Martin Kihlgren zondolfin
Thu May 8 06:15:16 PDT 2008

Cool! Then I will try it out a bit more!

 So far I only tried the version in minimyth, and it had no DVI
 support, but hopefully I will find that openchrome in minimyth was
 just too old :)

 How come mpeg4 has so much feed-overhead? mpeg2 should reasonably need
 more feeding, since the compression ratio is so much lower? Or am I
 just confused here?

 Nice! Do you know about mplayer? (currently my favorite mediaplayer)

 Thanks for the reply,
 //Martin