[Openchrome-users] Custom resolution on CX700M2

Manuel Werlberger lists
Sat Nov 1 10:15:04 PDT 2008

Frans-Willem Hardijzer wrote:
> I've set up a nice little box with a VIA EPIA EX10000EG motherboard.
> Everything is working fine up untill it loads the openchrome driver.
> The TV (connected through DVI) reports "No signal" unless I set VBEModes
> option, or set PanelSize & ForcePanel. Unfortunately, at this point it
> also ignores any custom modelines, and it won't allow a native 1360x768
> resolution. The 1280x768 resolution will work, as it's in the VBE modes
> table, but that will make the screen quite stretched :(
>
> Would anyone know how to get it to output a native 1360x768 resolution ?

Unfortunately not an answer but another question for the EX10000EG. I
currently use the unichrome drives (which almost made me kick out the
box out of the window) with xvmc support. Is the openchrome driver
already working with the board and the mpeg2/4 decoding chips? Would be
really great and i would change the setup immediately if this is
possible....

Regards,
 Manuel