[Openchrome-users] Problems configuring TV-Out for Pal

qxc@gmx.de qxc
Sun Nov 16 06:28:36 PST 2008

> > When I use the mode 720x576Noscale the picture is too big and parts of
> the desktop are completely outside the area I can display with my TV.
>
> I believe it's supposed to be that way. Most TVs overscan. You should
> scale the menus to fit, but not the TV playback.

Hm but when I replay a DVD in fullscreen with the Noscale mode I can see that I also lose parts of the DVD picture. That can't be correct?

Michael

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail