[Openchrome-users] What's a VT162XTableRec got in it?

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu Oct 30 15:38:28 PDT 2008

Paul Gardiner wrote:
> I want to add some more PAL modes for the 1625, but it looks like I'll
> need to understand the VT162XTableRec. Where can I find out about it?

This table basically contains the VT1625 registers values for a given
mode. Unfortunately the VT1625 datasheet is not available. I've asked
VIA about it (and also about others LVDS/TMDS/TV encoders), they are
considering to release these docs. No ETA though.