[Openchrome-users] XV (green pixels macro blocks) on CLE266

Vincent Magnin openchrome
Tue Sep 9 02:47:14 PDT 2008

On your log file,

It seems that DRI is not working in your configuration:
> (WW) CHROME(0): [XvMC] Cannot use XvMC without DRI!

Do you have compiled and installed kernel DRM modules?

Vincent

Ondrej Wisniewski <ondrej.wisniewski at ericsson.com> a ?crit :

        marcus wrote:

   Xv works fine, even if I have randomly some green pixels macro
blocks just at the start of the video file, when I play it or I loop
it.(furthermore I cannot make it working with XVMC, even if rendering
is active, CPU is used just like with XV, and video colors are wrong
(black and white with diagonal coloured stripes)   Remember that
CLE266 only decodes MPEG2 (no MPEG4). You also need a Video Player who
uses the HW decoding (e.g. xine with xxmc video output option).

Ondrej