[Openchrome-users] 720x576Noscale does scale 720x576Over doesn't scale

Ivor Hewitt ivor
Sun Sep 14 01:42:43 PDT 2008

> When I first looked at the X screen via VNC I found TV was being
> scaled. The X screen was 720x576, but the decoded TV image was being
> mapped onto a 650x550 subarea, and this area was somehow mapping
> exactly onto the TV screen.

Just thought, have you set independent settings in mythtv for the
GUI/playback size? Have you reduced your mythtv GUI dimensions but not
told it to playback video fullscreen? If not then mythtv will be scaling
the video to the GUI size too.

Ivor.