[Openchrome-users] 720x576Noscale does scale 720x576Over doesn't scale

roy@haematic.org roy
Tue Sep 16 02:16:58 PDT 2008

>> The red box is the area that is supposed to be still visible when using
>> Over.
>>
>> I just use Over on my CN700 as it gets the best picture with mythtv
>> and just don't worry about the missing stuff!
>
> That's interesting. So you too get best picture with Over, and have
> missing stuff. Are you using Minimyth: I don't think Minimyth is the
> cause of this, but it would be handy to know for sure.
>
> Cheers,
>    Paul.

I'm using Gentoo.
I think you are supposed to miss stuff with Overscan?
I have manually set the ui size and position in mythfrontend so that all
the myth ui is visible on the screen.

roy