[Openchrome-users] FW: Unknown Card-IDs

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Wed Jan 7 15:20:55 PST 2009

bkanyid wrote:
> Yes, it's possible for me to open it up. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what
> I'd be looking for. When you say references, what do you mean? Part #s?

Sorry, I was not very clear. Each motherboard is matched against a pci
id and referenced with both its manufacturer and its model (take a look
at the patch I sent earlier). From the pci id, we know the manufacturer
is Twinhead, however we don't have the model. Some motherboard do have
this kind of information written on them, that's what you are looking
for. Also, maybe the motherboard manual contains the information, but as
it seems even the manufacturer was not clearly written, I don't expect
the model to be written either.