[Openchrome-users] openchrome-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 20

Don Cupp doncuppjr
Sat Jul 25 15:12:05 PDT 2009

If you have any experience with linux, you probably very well aware of things called dependencies. While it is said in the documentation, that you might want to recompile drm, I would correct, and say that you need to recompile drm.

You will need to compile libdrm and install
compile drm.ko and install
compile via.ko and install
compile mesa with cairo support and install
compile the openchrome driver and install
in that order

That should improve your glxgears significantly.