[Openchrome-users] dual or multi head, on epia en1200 (cn700)

vpcompany@tiscali.it vpcompany
Fri Mar 13 13:27:43 PDT 2009

> This is a software limitation, the hardware is supporting dual-head. Jon

really cool thing to know!!
please keep us informed about this argument

> Also, I believe the EN1200 needs a daughter board for DVI output,
> probably using a VT1632A. This is not supported at the moment, although
> the VT1632A doc is available, so it probably could be implemented.

yes, I've that installed to use dvi output... it's a really little board.
I know you do not support that, but I'm using my dvi output without any problem since ever :)
maybe was openchrome svn rev300 ~ ...

let me know if you need a beta tester! :)
I'll try with my hardware if you want