[Openchrome-users] Openchrome doesn't seem to load.

Máté Horváth ffa.blofsy
Tue Jul 27 10:47:18 PDT 2010

The logs are from the unichrome driver (which doesn't support your

> chipset). Please provide logs from the openchrome driver (which should
> support your chipset).
>
> Regards,
> Xavier

Yes, I'm aware of that. That is what I don't understand since I
modified the xorg.conf:
Driver ? ? ? ? "openchrome"

As it's stated in the wiki: "In /etc/X11/xorg.conf, in the Section
"Device", change the driver to "openchrome". That is all. Now restart
X. Then proceed to the Troubleshooting page."
And also:

    (II) LoadModule: "openchrome"
    (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//openchrome_drv.so
    (II) Module openchrome: vendor="http://openchrome.org"
    (!!) For support, refer to http://openchrome.org/.

shows up in the Xorg.log.

Best Regards,