[Openchrome-users] Cx700 "no framebuffer heap" & turning off LCD

jj1234 bb1234 z5b8j123
Wed May 12 11:51:37 PDT 2010

Thank you so much for acceled X.
But now I would like eg. 1920x1200 for LCD :), if you please.

For LCD and no AIGLX (adding also SWCursor) results are.

Adding VBEModes
drm and kde are working (for the first time, I am impressed)
glxgears's FPS changed from 55 (no accel) to 195
(sometimes the black konsole background becomes white
but usually is ok)
I can attache Xorg.0.logvbe

Without VBEModes (as you wanted)
there is completely damaged X screen (as described before)
and ps shows that this is kdm_greet :(
I can attached Xorg.0.log

I was trying also to change modes, HorizSync and VertRefresh
(I am not sure which frequencies are correct for Oqo's LCD? )
but the only effect was an additional damage of the text viafb screen
(damaged X screen persists).

Thanks again
Janusz

Ps