[Openchrome-users] [openChrome] #392: openSUSE 11.4/Ubuntu 11.04 openchrome driver freeze system form "klick" to "klick" (was: openSUSE 11.4 openchrome driver freeze system form "klick" to "klick")

OpenChrome Trac trac
Fri Feb 18 15:18:01 PST 2011

#392: openSUSE 11.4/Ubuntu 11.04  openchrome driver freeze system form "klick" to
"klick"
Reporter:  fazerxlo  |       Owner:  somebody
    Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 Version:  0.2.904   |    Keywords:
Blocking:            |   Blockedby:

Comment(by fazerxlo):

 I installed Ubuntu 11.04 and problem also exist with native ubuntu
 openchrome driver (there is also problem with 1600X1200 resolution) and
 with trunk version from svn (there is no problem and resolution is
 1024x786)

 I can provide logs/files and make some test to fix this problem

 right now i have driver configured with debug enabled

 ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --enable-debug --enable-xv-debug

 using this howto

 https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OpenChrome

--
Ticket URL: <http://www.openchrome.org/trac/ticket/392#comment:2>