[Openchrome-users] Display problem trying ubuntu netbook on a picobook pro

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Tue May 10 23:57:31 PDT 2011

On 05/10/2011 11:31 PM, Sylvain Poirier wrote:
 > Sorry, can anyone help to finish fixing this problem please ? thank
 > you in advance.
 >

 > ------------
 > From: Sylvain Poirier<trustforum at gmail.com>
 > Date: 2011/5/1
 > To: Xavier Bachelot<xavier at bachelot.org>
 > Cc : Openchrome<openchrome-users at openchrome.org>
 >

 > Hello. I'm finally just trying now long after you replied.
 >
 > (I'm only trying with the usb boot of ubuntu netbook, not installing
 > it on the hard drive, does it make any difference ?)
 >
 > I have no xorg.conf file on this system but I can import one from the
 > suse installation if necessary. In fact I had once tried and then the
 > system blocked while restarting the graphical interface.
 >
 > Now I just tried
 > http://www.openchrome.org/trac/wiki/Installation#InstallfromSVN
 >
 > First the system said I must install subversion, so I did it.
 > Then the command
 > ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
 > gave the following reply
 > ./autogen.sh: 9: autoreconf: not found
 > so I stopped tries there.

You have all the needed information in the link I posted, or actually
for your current issue, slightly below in the page. Please do your
homework :-)

sudo apt-get build-dep xserver-xorg-video-openchrome

And please don't top post.

X.