[Openchrome-users] VX900 chipset and Debian

ff at freddyfisker.dk ff at freddyfisker.dk
Thu Nov 22 07:59:50 PST 2012

I will try to install the openchrome driver again on Debian 6.0.6

First I like to ask if I have to change some of this commands:

su

apt-get install autoconf pkg-config build-essential

apt-get install git libtool xutils xutils-dev

apt-get build-dep xserver-xorg-video-openchrome

exit

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/openchrome/xf86-video-openchrome

cd xf86-video-openchrome

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr --enable-debug --enable-xv-debug

make

su -c "make install"