[Openchrome-users] Get OpenGL up and running with Openchrome

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Mon Aug 26 15:28:32 PDT 2013

On 08/15/2013 01:32 PM, Lluís Batlle i Rossell wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 03:20:21PM +0200, Matthias W. wrote:
>> I mean getting DRI1 Mesa 7.11 Driver running on Mesa 9 :)
>
> This looks great!
>
> I look forward to more info.

I'm curious too on how you're achieving this.
All I can get is the following :

(EE) AIGLX error: Calling driver entry point failed
(EE) AIGLX: reverting to software rendering
(II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized swrast
(II) GLX: Initialized DRISWRAST GL provider for screen 0

Are you using any patch to actually convince the driver to load ?