[Openchrome-users] Ubuntu package?

Marty martin651 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 10 19:02:24 UTC 2017

Dear Kevin,

Thanks a lot for still maintaining Openchrome!!!. I am also running an old notebook with VIA Chrome9 with Lubuntu 14.04 and your driver makes it possible!

Is there any chance to get a compiled package for Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr)? I tried to compile from the source code but got lost with missing dependencies and finally crashed my system.

(I wanted to update the driver with the hope to be able to resume from Standby without garbling the graphics.)

Cheers,
Marty