[Openchrome-users] Ubuntu package?

Bartosz Kosiorek gang65 at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Apr 11 09:00:45 UTC 2017

Hi Marty
Information about how to build Openchrome on Ubuntu is available at:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OpenChrome

>From dependencies you need:

sudo apt-get install build-essentialsudo apt-get install autoconf
automake1.9 libtool git xutils xutils-dev

sudo apt-get build-dep xserver-xorg-video-openchromesudo apt-get
install pkg-config xserver-xorg-dev libxext-dev libxv-dev libxvmc-dev

Please let me know if something will be not clear for you.

Best Regards
Bartosz