[Openfontlibrary] FOSS and the Commercial Print World

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Feb 2 13:05:13 PST 2007

    We should include these on the site,

I added some of these links to the wiki (a while back).

    possibly the wiki for the time being...however, it would be great to
    collect content to put on our site when it has been ok'd by the
    original author and/or legally is permissive.

As I mentioned before, virtually all of the fonts referred to on those
pages are libre or almost-libre, so legally there's no problem.

Whether it makes sense to try to maintain a separate copy on olib (many
are still actively maintained) is another question.  www.ctan.org holds
(usually) the canonical sources.

Best,
karl