[Openfontlibrary] Greek Font Society

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Fri Feb 9 02:59:12 PST 2007

On 09/02/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:

> Very cool...now that OLPC is my highest priority project for Creative
> Commons now, this interests me even more :)

Awesome :-)

> blog for open font library?

Yes, a planet that consumes our blogs would be awesome!

I have a blog, so I could create a new category for OFLB posts, and
then have planet consume the RSS feed for that category, yes?

For those without blogs, perhaps Advogato.org would be a good place to
get one? :-)

> Send along your blog feed and head icon if cool? Nicu, if you are cool
> with, what are the specs on the heads?

I've started a wikipage to list our feeds and hackgotchis so when the
infrastructure is ready, this will be easier :-)

http://openfontlibrary.org/wiki/index.php/Blogs