[Openfontlibrary] [Clipart] [Fwd: [support.osuosl.org #2550] Fwd: Hosting Open Clipart Library, Open Font Library and ccHost]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jun 27 22:05:39 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 19:42 -0700, Greg Bulmash wrote:
> And 3+ weeks later?  Any news?
>
> - Greg

Heya greg and others, so, Create is going to stay on freedesktop.org
infrastructure and Open * Library projects are moving to OSUOSL. The
ticket is in, so I'm just waiting on OSUOSL for the move!

Sorry guys, first priority after getting this online is to hand out the
keys to more people so we can get around this bottleneck of me :)

Jon

> Jon Phillips wrote:
> > The good news is that osuosl wants to move us over sooner rather than later and then when a new box comes, they can deal with allocation etc....
> >
> > Jon

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org