[Openfontlibrary] Licensing options

Femke Snelting snelting at geuzen.org
Wed Jul 2 09:05:24 PDT 2008

 > We have plans to update the CC-host engine and include support for
GPL > + exception fonts. But realistically the font exception really needs
 > some work...  There are also quite a few uploaded fonts which need a
 > license audit too.

Thanks Nicolas!

So do you think we should leave the font on the Open Font Library like
this for the time being? Maybe we need to add a note to our description?

And do you think it would create problems if there was an 'other
license' option/button on the upload form?

best,

Femke