[Openfontlibrary] Planet open fonts now set up

Nicolas Spalinger nicolas_spalinger at sil.org
Thu Jul 24 07:42:55 PDT 2008

[...]

> So I've now dropped the undertype feeds (and the dejavu svn feeds as Ben
> Laenen also preferred real blog posts to be more prominent on the
> planet) and I'll try to come up with something better over the next few
> weeks. (I've left in the Debian fonts team commits for now but they also
> need work).

OK, there's now a "satellite" (or subplanet) tracking some VCS commits
on a separate page but with a link from the main planet:
http://planet.open-fonts.org/vcs/

Seems like this thing is starting to do its job nicely...
Let me know what you think.

Anybody has more recommended feeds?
Things you would like to be added or done differently?

Bye,

--
Nicolas Spalinger
http://scripts.sil.org