[Openfontlibrary] Generating Font Samples

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Wed May 21 22:55:15 PDT 2008

For generating font samples it might be useful to compile a set of "Quick brown
fox" type phrases in Unicode for different languages and scripts.

Often when I go to look at a sample for an Indic script font all I get from the
application generating the sample is a sample showing me the Latin glyphs that
may be included in the font - and, when looking at examples of say Devanagri
fonts, I'm not that interested in the Latin glyphs in those fonts.

- Chris