[OpenFontLibrary] Font Myths

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Sat Nov 8 07:29:23 PST 2008

Ah yes, SSI the outfit of the infamous Rev. Paul King - weren't they the
ones who "cloned" over 1,000 fonts designed by others and claimed them
as their own? When caught it seems they tried to blame it on the
creators of the font editing software they were using. I'm wondering,
does Fontfreedom intend to follow their lead on his new site?

- C

<http://www.sanskritweb.net/forgers/ssi.pdf>
<http://directory.serifmagazine.com/Ethics_and_Law/Copyright/judgement.php4>