[Openfontlibrary] openfontlibrary.com now pointing to openfontlibrary.org

Fontfreedom at aol.com Fontfreedom at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 14:28:04 PDT 2008

>Good you got them...why do you have them in inframe?
>
>The  best would be for you to update the DNS on them to be the  same
>
>ame Server:NS1.AUTH.OSUOSL.ORG
>Name  Server:NS2.AUTH.OSUOSL.ORG
>

>Then, we can file a ticket to  OSUOSL.org to make them work properly. Can
>you do that on those two  domains.
>
>In the future, when we have some type of  conservatorship, etc, can we
>all agree to move those domains and  openfontlibrary.org over to that
>org?
>
>Cheers!
>
>Jon

why in frame for the .com?
It just works that way!...(assuming the .org site is working)

I've had the .net one pointing to the osuosl domain servers for about  a year
now...
Still, only the wiki works with that domain, all other urls on the  site are
hard coded to .org.
(so it won't help much if for example a situation occurs like last  year when
someone hijacked the DNS on the .ORG)

conservatorship? What do you mean by that?
I searched for it, found it's something Britney Spears dad has managed to
use to control his daughter's $$$ and life despite the fact that she's an adult.
 (I certainly hope that never happens to me!)
5 Travel Deals!