[OpenFontLibrary] Sample images

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue Apr 14 01:36:48 PDT 2009

Hi,

Sure. It would be an exaggeration to say you can make MORE money with libre
fonts, but you can make some money, which is often overlooked by people who
promote total power of developers over users.

Regards, Dave

On 14 Apr 2009, 6:55 AM, "minombresbond" <minombresbond at gmail.com> wrote:

El Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:23:08 +0200
Schrijver <eric at authoritism.net> escribió:

I think the non-commercial fonts are not free fonts!
however, it is true that privative licensing may be better for
business, for now.. :)

was a bit more intense > than i had foreseen, > it took me a while to get it
all, including the s...