[OpenFontLibrary] Open Font Library Podcast: Dev Talk #1

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Mon Jun 1 14:40:52 PDT 2009

On 06/01/2009 02:59 AM, Dave Crossland wrote:
> 2009/6/1 Behdad Esfahbod<behdad at behdad.org>:
>> On 05/31/2009 03:55 PM, Dave Crossland wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> You can download a chat between Ed Trager, Ben Weiner and I about the
>>> development of the site we had tonight - its 31Mb at
>>> http://www.openfontlibrary.org/2009-05-31_OFLB_devtalk.mp3
>> I get 403 Forbidden.
>
> Oops - sorted.

Ok, listening.  It still slightly worries me that all the new code being
written is duplicating lots of code that is already out there...  Also, Ed
talks about fontconfig being a mystery.  If someone doesn't understand some
part of it, all they need to do is ask.  I'll explain until they understand :).

behdad