[OpenFontLibrary] A preview of the fonts on OFL (includes a backup of nearly all fonts and a way to download them)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Feb 13 14:01:51 PST 2010

Cool! Why don't we just install your script on the server and make it a
cronjob? Also, please make a link to the original file locations on the site
and a link to all the fonts too for each font listing. That would be very
cool addition!

Dave and Ben are meeting on monday in London to talk about the site.

I met with dave last week too and talked about it....eager to move it
forward, but keep everything together when possible!

Jon

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 4:50 AM, Robert Martinez <mail at mray.de> wrote:

> Iwan Gabovitch wrote:
>
>> In case the link is down or you want to have the stuff on your hard drive,
>> I created a .7z <http://www.box.net/shared/3740jtfyrb> (17MB)
>>
> thanks, your zip is very handy!

http://rejon.org/
http://fabricatorz.com/
internet: @rejon + skype: kidproto
+1.415.830.3884 (sf/global)
+86.134.3957.2035 (china)
Sent from San Francisco, CA, United States