[Openicc] Re: GIMP color management

Hal V. Engel hvengel at astound.net
Sat Feb 12 19:29:20 EST 2005

On Friday 11 February 2005 22:03, Robin Rowe wrote:
> We've tried to collaborate with GIMP before. Are you authorized by
GIMP list
> manager Yosh Singh to request that we help GIMP in this way?

No I am not.  I am just trying to get folks working together.  I am
hoping that by doing this I could perhaps get something positive to
happen for the whole open source community.  Linux is badly in need of
standards related to color management.  Right now everyone is doing
their own thing and there is a significant probability that the result
will be a mess that needs to be cleaned up later.  I would rather
avoid that.

--
Hal V. Engel