[Openicc] Re: GIMP color management

Sven Neumann sven at gimp.org
Sat Feb 12 22:49:18 EST 2005

Hi,

"Robin Rowe" <rower at MovieEditor.com> writes:

> We've tried to collaborate with GIMP before. Are you authorized by
> GIMP list manager Yosh Singh to request that we help GIMP in this way?

I wouldn't call what you did an attempt for collaboration. But let's
not bring that up here...

Hal doesn't need any authorization to discuss GIMP things. Not here
nor anywhere else. Not him, nor anyone else. If you are asking if he's
working with the GIMP developers, then the answer is yes. He has
offered his help with the implementation of color management for GIMP
2.4 and I have frequently encouraged GIMP contributors to use the
OpenICC list to discuss these things.

Sven