[OpenICC] colour palettes/lists

Ben Guthro bguthro at gretagmacbeth.com
Sat Sep 17 06:44:05 EST 2005

I managed to track down something around here...something in between
a white paper and a spec - though not in electronic form.

This says you can get the CxF SDK (and presumably the spec as well)
by emailing

cxf at gretagmacbeth.ch

I have also passed the earlier parts of this thread along to the
product manager of CxF.

On Sep 16, 2005, at 4:25 PM, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Lars Borg <borg at adobe.com> writes:
>

>> What about Gretag's file format, CxF, Color Exchange Format?
>>
>> Last time I heard, CxF is basically an XML-based swatch library. It
>> can hold colorant names, Lab values, spectral values, ICC profile
>> references, etc.
>>

> Sounds promising, but I haven't been able to locate the specification
> even though www.gretagmacbeth.com claims it to be an open standard.
> Could you please point me to the spec?
>

> Sven

Ben Guthro
Software Engineer
Center of Excellence for Display Technologies
a Gretag Macbeth Company
603.681.0315 x234