[OpenICC] colour palettes/lists

Sven Neumann sven at gimp.org
Sat Sep 17 07:20:36 EST 2005

Hi,

Ben Guthro <bguthro at gretagmacbeth.com> writes:

>    I managed to track down something around here...something in between a
>    white paper and a spec - though not in electronic form.
>
>    This says you can get the CxF SDK (and presumably the spec as well) by
>    emailing
>
>    cxf at gretagmacbeth.ch

I am sorry, but I don't think I am going to waste time trying to
implement support for a file format that is not documented on a public
website or in a document that everyone can freely download. I
definitely want to be able to link to the specification as we do with
other formats we support.

On my side, there's no interest in an SDK unless it is open source
with a reasonable license. All I want is a document that explains the
file format in all details. And I want that document to be available
online on a public webpage. Could you please pass that information
along?

Sven