[Openicc] wine monitor profiling [was: <kein Betreff>]

Graeme Gill graeme at argyllcms.com
Fri Apr 7 18:27:29 PDT 2006

Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> Am 07.04.06, 17:24 +0100 schrieb Ross Burton:
>>xgamma lets you manipulate the gamma curves and is a standard part of X.
> Yes. the API is trivial. But is it forwarded through wine or osX to X?

You use the XF86VidModeQueryExtension under Linux. Other UNIX X11
implementations may or may not support this extension.

I've collected access code for the gamma (RAMDAC) curves for MSWindows,
OSX and X11 in Argyll/spectro/dispwin.c if you want to see it.
(Argyll dispcal and dispread manipulate the display curves when calibrating
and profiling.)