[Openicc] new: Proof colour space

almccart at lexmark.com almccart at lexmark.com
Wed May 3 08:02:17 PDT 2006

Graeme,

I think the distinction is that an RGB proofing space would be
shaped like a printer space - i.e., have print-referred image state.
That is not the case with the common 'working spaces' as far as
I know.  I am very interested to hear of a public domain
print-referred RGB space.  It would be advantageous to use
an existing one if such is available.

Best regards,
Ann McCarthy
Lexmark CPD